Monday, April 27, 2020

Paperie Ink - My Special Somebunny

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new release from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


These cute images are from the new My Somebunny stamp set.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes.  I sponged Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks onto a scalloped panel and matted it on pink cardstock.  I used a die to make a bow and adhered it, along with the images, with foam tape.  I adhered a few sequins for sparkle although they really don't show up in the photo.  

Copics Used:
Bunny - E55, E53, E51, E50; E01, E000, R20
Flowerpot - BG57, BG53, BG11
Flowers - RV55, RV52, RV10; Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11; YR07, YR68, YR65, YR61; YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment