Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Any Day Spent With You Is My Favorite

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


These sweet images are from the new Down The Rabbit Hole Stamps.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, colored them with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating Down The Rabbit Hole Dies.  I cut a piece of paper from the Farmers Market 6x6 Paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I used the Stitched Heart Die to cut a heard from white cardstock and then sponged it with Marina Madness Hybrid Ink and Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the heart and images to my card with foam tape for dimension.  I stamped a sentiment from the Anytime Stack Stamps with Raven Hybrid Ink, diecut it with the Sentiment Stack Die, and adhered it to my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I have been out of the paper crafting world for awhile. This is a new stamp company to me and I am going to have to check them out.

    Cheryl
    https://ldrscreative.com/blogs/inspiration

    ReplyDelete