Friday, January 31, 2020

You're Owl I Need

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


I pulled out an older set to make this card.  This cute owl is from the Owl Yours stamp set.  There are lots of adorable images in this set so make sure to stop by the TGF Shop and check it out!  I colored the owl with copics and diecut it using the coordinating die.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the beak and feet.  I used some Valentine papers from my stash and adhered the owl with foam tape.  I added a few heart embellishments for some sparkle.

Copics Used:
Owl - E33, E31, E30, E50; E43, E42, E41, E40; YR04, Y38
Bow - R59, R37, R35

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment