Monday, January 20, 2020

Paperie Ink - Fairy Friends

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


This sweet little fairy and the flowers are from the Fairy Friends stamp set.  This set has four adorable fairies and lots of accessory stamps to create lots of different scenes.  I diecut a stitched scallop panel from white cardstock and adhered it to my card base using foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers.  I sponged Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink onto a diecut circle and spattered it with clean water. I used foam tape to adhere the circle frame over the purple circle, adhered the images, and then adhered the circle to my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set to finish my card.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E33, E31, E30
Dress - BG05, BG01, B000
Wings - V01, V000
Flowers - V12, V01, V000; Y19, Y15, Y13; E18, E15, E13; R29, R24, R22; YG17, YG13, YG11

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful week!

Hugs, Anita     

No comments:

Post a Comment