Monday, January 27, 2020

Paperie Ink - Happy Bird Day

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 



These adorable images are from the new stamp set called Happy Bird Day.  It's available for pre-order and will be shipping at the end of the month.  Be sure to stop by the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop to check out the other new stamps  - lots of cuties over there!  I sponged Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks on Bristol card to create the base of my card and then I spattered clean water.  I stamped the sentiment from the new stamp set and then adhered a diecut frame that I cut from white cardstock.  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights and I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the frosting on the cake.  I used my Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the banner to give it a bit of sparkle.  I adhered all of the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment