Monday, January 6, 2020

Sharing is Caring

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


These sweet little kids are from the newly-released stamp set called Friends.  This stamp set is loaded with lots of adorable images and sentiments so stop by the shop and check it out!  I stamped the girl and boy with Raven Hybrid Ink and colored them with my copics.  I diecut them using the Friends die set.


I cut a piece of design paper from the Homemade Happiness 6x6 Paper to fit the front of my A2 card base.  I used a die from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set and cut a scalloped panel from white cardstock.  I sponged Bali Blue and Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink on the panel and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the sentiment using Raven Hybrid Ink and adhered the girl and boy with foam tape for dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment