Thursday, October 31, 2019

Let's Be Merry

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


These images are from The More The Merrier stamp set, which was part of our November release.  They make such cute and fun Christmas cards!  I colored the images with copics and ran them through my ScanNCut to diecut them.  For the background, I sponged distress inks onto Bristol card and then spattered some white acrylic paint that I thinned with water.  I diecut a snowy slope and adhered it with foam tape.  I applied some green watercolors to watercolor paper and once dry, I diecut the two trees which I also adhered with foam tape.  I adhered the bear, bird, and gifts to my card and then added a few diecut stars to the night scene.

Copics Used:
Bear - E35, E33, E31, E30; E42, E41, E40
Clothes - YG17, YG13, YG01; B29, B28, B24, B21

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete