Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch challenge and it's an easy-peasy one!  I stamped the adorable fox and snowman from the Cool Buddies stamp set and used my ScanNCut to cut them out.  I colored them with copics and then used a black glaze pen on their eyes.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and I diecut a small snowy slope from white cardstock.  I applied some Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet Distress Inks onto a piece of plastic and spritzed it with water, then I layed the stitched rectangle onto the wet ink and smooshed it around.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto my card and then adhered the watercolor panel (once it was dry) with foam tape.  I sponged the top of the snow slope and adhered it to the panel. I used foam tape to adhere the fox and snowman and I added a few sequins for some sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Fox - E09, E08, E15, E13; C3, C1, R30; N8, N6, N4; R11, R00; BG09, BG05, BG01
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R30; YR07, YR04, YR02; V17, V15, V12 


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment