Friday, October 4, 2019

Casting You A Magical Day

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


These adorable images are from the new Spellbinding Kit.  I adore the images in this set!  There are lots of cute characters along with the perfect accessories.  If you haven't already ordered this stamp set and you want it you need to rush over to the TGF Shop and order yours.  These kits are limited quantity so once they sell out they won't be restocked!  I sponged Forest Moss, Wilted Violet, and Chipped Sapphire onto Bristol card to create the background for my card.  Once the background was dry I stamped the sentiment (included in the kit).  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them with my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights and then adhered all the images with foam tape.  I added a few star sequins to finish my card.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20; C3, C1
Hair - E44, E33, E31, E30
Dress - E33, YR23, Y26, Y23, Y21
Scarf - B97, B95, B93, B91
Boots - N8, N6, N4
Bottles - V17, V15, V12, V01; BG99, BG96, BG93; B97, B95, B93; E33, E31

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete