Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Sketch

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch challenge and it's super easy!  I stamped images from the To The Moon stamp set, used my ScanNCut to cut them, and colored them with copics.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the astronaut's mask to make it shine.  I sponged Chipped Sapphire onto Bristol card and spattered white acrylic paint that I thinned with water.  I adhered the planets and then placed a circle frame over them using foam tape for dimension.  I added the sentiment and astronaut and that finished my card. 


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete