Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Thinking of Mew

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a cute stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs.


This cute little kitty with his bandaged leg is from the Newton's Sick Day stamp set.  I colored this sweet kitty with copics and followed the sketch from the Inky Paws Challenge #64.  I diecut my papers using stitched rectangle dies and I used a Spellbinders die to cut the heart.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Inky Paws Challenge #64  -  Sketch

Stamp:  Newton's Nook - Newton's Sick Day
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Spellbinders Heart Die, enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Anita! It can cheer anyone up. I admire your colouring truly. Thanks for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, hope to see your creation next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card to let someone know you are thinking of them! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Anita! Your coloring of that sweet kitty is purr-fect! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete