Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I Love You Deerly

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine card featuring a new image from CC Designs.


These adorable little deer are from a new stamp set called Fawned.  This stamp set is from CC Designs' January release and I fell in love with these deer as soon as I saw them ... they make such a fun Valentine card.   I stenciled a hill and some pastel clouds with distress inks and then colored the deer with my copics.  I framed the scene with a diecut and used some papers from my stash.  I used a black glaze pen on the deer eyes and noses and that finished up my CAS card.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Fawned
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, MFT Stencil Cloud, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die, MFT Frame Die    

1 comment: