Friday, January 5, 2018

Sassy Cheryl's January Release - Day 2

Good morning!  Today I'm previewing two more adorable digital stamps from Sassy Cheryl's January 2018 Release! 


This sweet image is called Mischievous Mice.  Hmm, looks like one mouse decided to take a swim lol.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  I diecut all my panels with a stitched rectangle die, and added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  


This digital stamp is called Forget Me Not.  Isn't that little girl just the sweetest?  I printed the image on Neenah, diecut it with a stitched square die, and colored it with copics.  

Be sure to stop by Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group to find out how you might win one of these digital stamps!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow because I have another preview to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sassy Cheryl's - Mischievous Mice and Forget Me Not
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, enamel dots, stitched rectangle die, stitched square die

4 comments:

  1. Love these sweet as can be cards! You have brought these little treasures to life with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour choices and colouring are terrific. The mice are cute but my heart is with the girl and her puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete