Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sassy Cheryl's January Release - Day 3

Good morning!  Today I'm previewing a sweet digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl's January 2018 Release! 


This cute image is called "A Helping Hand".  Love this adorable girl and her sweet, helpful puppy!  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  I diecut my papers with stitched rectangle dies and then added a few enamel dots.  My fun dp is by Doodlebug Design and the sentiment is from the same paper pad. 

Be sure to stop by Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group to find out how you might win a digital stamp from the January release!  All of the new stamps will be available in the Sassy Cheryl's shop January 7 at 6 am est. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - A Helping Hand
Paper:  Neenah; Doodlebug Design
Other:  Copics, stitched rectangle dies, enamel dots

3 comments: