Saturday, December 2, 2023

Happy Holidays

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a round Christmas card I made using clear stamps by Streamside Studios.

I started my card by diecutting a scalloped circle with from white cardstock.  I cut a stitched circle from white cardstock, matted it on red cardstock, and adhered this to my card base.  I inked the white circle with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I diecut a snowy slope from white cardstock and adhered that to my card with foam tape.  I stamped the gingerbread couple from the Sweet Family stamp set and the tree is from the Snow Much Happiness stamp set.  I colored the images with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them to my card.  The sentiment is also from the Sweet Family stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Anita  

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment