Thursday, December 21, 2023

Warm Holiday Hugs

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas card featuring a digital stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!


This image is from the Festive Reindeers digital stamp set.  There are a total of 6 images included in this set and they're all super cute!  I printed the reindeer on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the string of Christmas lights and used a white gel pen on the scarf to add stripes.  I inked a diecut stitched rectangle with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and splattered it with white gouache.  Once dry, I stamped a sentiment and then adhered the reindeer with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment