Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas card featuring a digital image by Mi Fabrica De Creciones.


You can find Ana, the owner of Mi Fabrica De Creciones on Instagram at @mifabricadecreciones.  She has several more digital Christmas images in her Ko-fi shop!  I inked a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of bristol card with distress oxide inks and splattered it with both blue and white watercolor paints.  I diecut the snowflake panel using a die by Lawn Fawn and adhered it to the inked panel.  I printed the puppy on the ornament on Neenah cardstock.  I colored the image with copics, fussy-cut it, and adhered it to my card.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights.  The sentiment is included in the digital stamp set.  I printed it on white cardstock, trimmed it, and adhered it to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a gorgeous card with an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete