Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wishing You A Warm & Cozy Christmas

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I created for the Heffy Doodle Blog.  


I started my card by cutting a piece of white cardstock that measures 4.25" x 5.5".  I ink blended the panel with Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with gouache thinned with water.


I used the Lovely Landscapes Stamps to stamp the tree landscape.  I colored the trees with copics and used the Lovely Landscapes Dies to diecut the trees and snowy slope.  I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Holidays Sentiment Stamps.  I stamped the deer from the Deer To Me Stamps and the Christmas Tree, lights, and star from the Trim The Tree Stamps.  I colored the images with copics and then used the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the coordinating dies to diecut all the images.


I adhered the snowy landscape to the inked panel with foam tape.  I adhered all the images to my card and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the Christmas lights.  I added Star Dust Stickles to the star and tops of the little snow-covered trees.  I used the Tall Snow Globe Dies to diecut the snowflakes and adhered them to my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita     

1 comment: