Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy New Year's Eve friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog.


These sweet images are from the Micest Friend stamp set.  I followed the MFT Sketch Challenge 678 for my layout.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I added white highlights with a gel pen and used a black gel pen on the mouse eyes and jacket buttons.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Copics:

Mice - E53, E51, E50; R20; E02, E00, E000

Hats/Jacket - BV20, BG70

Bowties - BG05, BG01

Wooden Crates  E35, E33, E31, E30

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita   

I'm entering my card in the MFT Sketch Challenge 678 and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Party Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment