Monday, January 1, 2024

You're My Sweetheart

 Happy New Year's Day!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine card featuring stamps by Streamside Studios.

This adorable monkey, hearts, and sentiment are from the Conversation Cuties stamp set.  I stenciled my card base with Savaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and stamped the sentiment along the bottom of the card.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights and I used a black gel pen on the monkey's nose.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few embellishments from Streamside Studios to finish my card.

Copics:

Monkey - E35, E33, E31, E30; E53, E51, E50; R20; E101, E00, E000

Hearts - RV14, RV13, RV10; BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10; Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing 2024!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment