Monday, January 29, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning friends!  Today I'm collaborating with Gaby from the My Enchanted Colors Ko-Fi Shop!  Go to Instagram to find My Enchanted Colors and you can find her shop through the profile.


This adorable digi stamp is from the new Valentine release!  I used some bright Doodlebug Design papers to create the base of my card.  Next, I diecut a dome shape, inked it with Spun Sugar Distess Oxide Ink, and adhered it to my card.  I printed the Valentine girl on Neenah cardstock, colored her with copics, and fussy-cut her.  I used a white gel pen to add a few highlights and then adhered her to my card with foam tape.  I added a few clear baubles to finish my card.  The sentiment is from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh nearly that time of the year already 1st Feb tomorrow and your valentines card is adorable x

    ReplyDelete