Friday, January 26, 2024

Hugs

Hello crafty friends!  I've been trying to pull some unused stamps and dies from my stash and show them some crafty love!  Today I've got a sweet card featuring some products from My Favorite Things.

This adorable girl is Pure Innocence - Winter Kisses, which is no longer available in the MFT shop.  I colored her with copics and then fussy-cut her.  I used a black gel pen on her eyes and the buttons on her jacket.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder using the Snow Flurry Background stamp.  I inked the embossed panel with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, fading out the color towards the bottom of the card.  I used the Frosted Alphabet Dienamics to diecut the letters for the sentiment and then I inked them with the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink also.  I adhered the sentiment to the card with liquid adhesive and I adhered the little girl with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Texture

1 comment: