Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Would Chew Be Mine?

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm over on the Heffy Doodle Blog sharing a quick and easy Valentine card.  


I stamped the gumball machine and gumballs from the Gumbelievable stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the coordinating Gumbelievable dies.


I used the Stitched Hearts Background Die to cut the front panel and I inked the edges with Kitsch Flamingo Distressed Oxide Ink.


I adhered the panel to my card with liquid glue.  I adhered the images to my card with foam tape for added dimension.  I heat embossed a sentiment from the Gumbelievable stamps and also adhered it with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment