Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hey there, Valentine

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Valentine card featuring a digital image from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!

This adorable mouse is one of three mouse images in the Mouse Love set.  I used some pattern paper from my stash to create the base of my card.  I inked a panel of white card stock with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and adhered it to my card front.  I printed the mouse, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut him.  I used both a black and white gel pen on the mouse eye and adhered the images to the card with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from my stash and then added three tiny heart embellishments to my card.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to all the hearts on my card.

Copics:

Mouse - C3, C1, C0, C00; R20, R00 

Red - R37, R35, R32

Pink - RV66, RV55, RV52

Teal - Bg18, BG57, BG53

Brown - E35, E33, E31

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Cute Critters.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment