Friday, January 19, 2024

Warmth and Cheer!

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring stamps and dies from Colorado Craft Company.


I ordered the new December release from Colorado Craft Company but the release was so popular it sold out quickly and I had to wait for the re-stock.  I didn't receive my order till after Christmas but I love the adorable mugs so I decided to use them now, rather than waiting until Christmas time!  I used the Snow Flurry Background stamp from My Favorite Things to heat-emboss a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of bristol card.  I inked the panel with distress oxide ink and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the Cozy Reindeer Mug from Colorado Craft Company and colored the images with copics.  I used the coordinating dies to diecut the images.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the image and I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the reindeer nose.  I stamped a sentiment along the bottom and then adhered the images with foam tape.



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the adorable mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much Anita! I had to come see what snowflake stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Anita!!!
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete