Sunday, January 14, 2024

Love You Berry Much

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine card featuring a new release from Streamside Studios!


These sweet images and sentiment are from the new Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cows clear stamp set!  You can also find these images as digis if you prefer working with those.  My card is a mini slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I cut a panel of bristol card and sponged it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered it with both water and thinned white gouache.  Once dry, I adhered it to the base of my card and then added a frame that I diecut from white cardstock.  I diecut a heart banner and attached it along upper left using foam adhesive.  I stamped the images, colored them with copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the banner the little cow is holding, along with the decorations on the strawberries.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Cute Critters  

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: