Monday, January 22, 2024

Crazy 4 U

Good morning friends!  I have another fun Valentine card to share today!


This cute image is from the Conversation Cuties stamp set by Streamside Studios.  There are lots of cute valentine critters included in this set along with lots of little sentiments to stamp in the conversation hearts.  If you prefer working with digital stamps those are also available in the shop.  I used some sweet Doodlebug Design papers from my stash to create my card.  I stamped the cow, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  I used a white gel pen to add a few highlights.  The large sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

Copics:
Cow - C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00; R20, R00; E02, E01, E00, E000
Heart - RV66, RV55, RV52

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita
  

1 comment: