Monday, January 29, 2024

Love You Berry Much

Hello crafty friends!  I'm sharing a card featuring some new products from Streamside Studios!


These cute cows and strawberries are from the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cows stamp set.  If you prefer to work with digis, you can find these images in digital format too!  I stamped the images, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  My card is a mini-slimline that measures 3.5 x 6.5.  I inked the base of the card with Spun Sugar Distess Oxide Ink and then adhered a white diecut frame from Crafty Meraki over the pink panel.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and then adhered all the images with foam tape.  I added some sweet little hearts from the Chocolate Covered Strawberries Sprinkle Mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This is so brilliant l adore the images and l love berries x

    ReplyDelete