Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Season's Greetings

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the Heffy Doodle Blog.


I started my card by cutting a panel of white cardstock measuring 4.25" x 5.5".  I used the Notre Dame Stencil and ink blended the panel with Festive Berries and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks.  Most of the images are from the Fireside Dreams Stamps.  The kitty is from the Cozy Kitties stamps and the mouse is from the Deer To Me Stamps.  I colored all the images and then diecut them using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the coordinating dies.


I chose a sentiment from the Happy Holidays Sentiments Stamps and stamped it at the top of y panel, then I adhered the panel to the card base.  I adhered the images with foam tape for dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: