Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Tags

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a couple of Christmas tags I made using some adorable images from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!


These cute tags are from the Christmas Gift Tags digi stamps.  There are a total of four tags but today I'm only sharing two of them.  I hope to make the other two later this week.  I printed the tags on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights and I added a little bit of glitter to the cuff on the stocking and the hat.  The small "to" and "from" stamps are by Lawn Fawn.  I punched a tiny hole in the top of the tags and threaded through some silver cording to attach them to packages.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I am entering my tags in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters

No comments:

Post a Comment