Sunday, December 17, 2023

Have A Sweet Christmas

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring products from Streamside Studios!


This cute koala bear is from the Conversation Cuties clear stamp set.  The candy canes, gum drops, and sentiment are all from Sweet Christmas clear stamp set.  I cute a panel of bristol card to measure 4.25" x 5.5" and inked it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered the panel with both white and blue watercolor paints.  Once the panel was dry, I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to the card base.  I colored all the images with copics and colored pencils.  I fussy-cut the images and added some white gel pen highlights and a bit of glitter.  I adhered the images with foam tape.  I added some snowflake sequins and pearls from the Christmas In Your Heart Sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters 

No comments:

Post a Comment