Monday, December 4, 2023

Merry Christmas

 Happy Monday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring a digital image.

This adorable puppy is by MiFabrica De Creciones.  You can find her on Instagram at @mifabricadecreaciones and she has more Christmas digital images available in her Ko-fi shop!  I cut a panel of white cardstock at 4.25" x 5.5" and inked it with Lumberjack Plaid and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I printed the puppy on Neenah paper, fussy cut it, and colored it with copics.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the nose, star, ornaments and baubles on her dress.  I printed the sentiment from the digital set and matted it on cardstock that I inked with Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide Ink.  I adhered the puppy and sentiment with foam tape and then added some small glittery diecut stars to finish my card.  Stop by and check out her Ko-fi shop to see the other adorable Christmas images she's releasing today!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment