Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Conversation Cuties

Good morning crafty friends!  I'm sharing a fun Valentine card featuring a new release by Streamside Studios.  

The hearts and penguin are from the Conversation Cuties clear stamp set.  I cut a panel of white cardstock 4.25" x 5.5" and inked it with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I splattered the panel with both white and blue watercolor paints.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  All the tiny sentiments are included in the stamp set so you have a lot of different messages to choose from!  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the All The Feels clear stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: