Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Christmas Wishes

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring a new digital stamp by Streamside Studios

This adorable penguin is from the Christmas Squishes digital stamp set.  There are lots of other cute images included in this set so be sure to stop by the shop and check them out!  I printed the penguin on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights.  I cut a panel of white cardstock 4.25" x 5.5" and ran it through my diecutting machine in a snowflake embossing folder.  Unfortunately, you can't really see the embossed snowflakes in this photo but it's so pretty.  I used a Hero Arts die to diecut the ornament from both white cardstock and silver cardstock.  I sponged the white ornament with Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks and splattered it with thinned white gouache.  I diecut a snowbank, stamped a sentiment from the Merry Christmouse stamp set, and adhered it to the ornament with foam tape.  I adhered white snowflakes to the ornament and then adhered the penguin with foam tape.  I trimmed the ornament topper from the silver cardstock and adhered it over the white ornament.  I added a silver bow and then glued the ornament directly to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment