Sunday, November 12, 2023

Have A Sweet Christmas

Hello sweet crafty friends!  I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring new products from Streamside Studios!


This mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I inked a panel with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Christmas clear stamp set.  I stamped and colored images from the Snow Much Happiness clear stamp set.  I fussy-cut the images and then adhered them to my card with foam tape.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights, polka dots, and stripes.  I covered the sentiment with scrap paper and then spattered the entire scene with white gouache.

Copics:
Snowbaby - BV20, BG70; R20; R22; YR15
Hat - BG18, BG57, BG53, BG11
Bow - R37, R35, R32
Trees - YG17, YG13, YG11
Gifts - BG18, BG57, BG53; R37, R35, R32

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment