Monday, November 6, 2023

Hope Your Birthday Is Unbe-leaf-able!

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fall birthday card I made using products from Streamside Studios!

These cute images are from the Happy Harvest clear stamp set and they're perfect for all kinds of fall cards!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.  The sentiment is from the Happy Little Scarecrows digital stamp set.  I printed it on kraft cardstock and matted it on brown cardstock.  I diecut kraft cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and spattered it with both white and brown acrylic paint.  Once dry, I inked around the edges with brown distress ink.  I adhered all the images and the sentiment with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment