Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Happy Holidays

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some of the products from the latest Streamside Studios release!


These images are from the Snow Much Happiness clear stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Happy Everything stamp and die set and works for so many different occasions!  I inked a panel of bristol card with distress oxide inks and spattered it with white gouache and water.  I colored all the images with copics, fussy-cut them, then used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.  Lastly, I diecut the word Happy several times and glued the layers together.  I heat embossed the word Holidays on black cardstock and cut it into a small strip.  I glued the sentiment directly to my card.

Copics:
Snowman - BV20, BG70; R20
Hat - C7, C5, C3, C1
Holly & Berries - YG17, YG13, YG11; R29, R27, R24
Scarf & Ear Muffs - BG05, BG02, B000; R29, R27, R24
Buttons - C7
Gift - BG05 BG02, BG01; R29, R27, R24

This Christmas release is one of my favorites from Stream Studios so be sure to check it out.  They also have digital stamps if those are your preference.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita   


No comments:

Post a Comment