Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Merry Christmas

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a cute and colorful Christmas card that I made for the Heffy Doodle Blog.

I inked a panel of bristol card with Tumbled Glass, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with thinned gouache.  I attached it to my card front.  Next, I diecut the snow globe and snowy slope from white cardstock using the Tall Snow Globe Dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Fireside Dreams stamp set on the snowy slope.   


I stamped the tree, star, and garland from the Trim The Tree stamp set and the birds from the Nuts About You stamp set.  I colored all of the images with copics and diecut them with their coordinating dies using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine.


I adhered the tree, star, snowy slope and snow globe frame with foam tape and I adhered the snowflakes, birds, and garland with liquid glue.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment