Thursday, November 2, 2023

Hello Fall

 Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun fall card featuring a stamp set by Streamside Studios


This sweet scarecrow girl and all the other images on my card are from the Happy Harvest clear stamp set.  My card is a mini slimline card that measures 3.25" x 6.5".  I inked a panel of bristol card with distress oxide inks, spattered it with white and brown acrylic paints, and adhered it to my card.  Next, I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I added some highlights to the images with a white gel pen.  I adhered all the images with foam tape to give my card some dimension.  I diecut the sentiment from some Hello Bluebird dies and glued them directly to my card.  Streamside Studios also has an adorable digital set with lots of scarecrows and you can find it here

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita      

No comments:

Post a Comment