Sunday, November 26, 2023

Happy Holidays

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring products from Streamside Studios!


I combined stamps and dies from the newest release along with a stamp from a previous release.  The images and sentiments are from the My Favorite Cupcake Christmas Toppers, Sweet Family, Sweet Christmas, and Happy Everything.  I cut a piece of cardstock to measure 4.25" x 5.5" and inked it with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  I splattered the panel with the distress oxide ink and gouache thinned with water, and adhered it to my card base.  I colored all the images with copics and fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to some of the images.  I diecut the large sentiment from white and red cardstock and glued the layers together and then I heat-embossed the small sentiment on black cardstock.  I adhered the sentiment to my card and then adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment