Sunday, November 19, 2023

Wishing You Snow Much Happiness

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Christmas release from Streamside Studios 


This sweet little snowgirl, tree, and sentiment are from the Snow Much Happiness clear stamp set.  I diecut an oval from both pink cardstock and white cardstock.  I inked the white oval with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and adhered it to the pink oval.  I diecut a snowy slope and adhered it to the inked oval.  I colored the images with copics, fussy-cut them, and used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the snowgirl's buttons and then adhered the images to my card with foam tape.  I stamped and heat-embossed the bow from the My Favorite Cupcake Christmas Toppers on pink cardstock.  I shaded the bow with colored pencils and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Copics:
Snowgirl - BV20, BG70; R20
Hat/Scarf - R83, R81, RV000; C3, BG53, BG11, BG10
Buttons - N8, N6
Tree - YG17, YG13, YG11

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita
  

No comments:

Post a Comment