Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hello Fall

Hello crafty friends!  I'm excited to announce that I've joined the Heffy Doodle Design Team!  Today I'm sharing my first project as a member of their team.

I started my card by diecutting the Stitched Leaves Backdrop from bristol card.  I ink blended the panel with Evergreen Bough, Spiced Marmelade, and Crackling Campfire Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered some water drops on the panel and after it was dry, I stamped a the sentiment on my card and adhered it to my card base with liquid glue.


I then stamped the cute images from the
Nuts About You set and colored them with copics.  I used the coordinating Nuts About You Dies and the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine to diecut all the images.



 
I attached the images to my card with foam tape to give it dimension.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!


Hugs, Anita       

No comments:

Post a Comment