Thursday, October 26, 2023

Wishing You A Christmas That Is Merry & Bright

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using some new dies from the Nichol Spohr collection over at Spellbinders

I cut a panel of 4.25" x 5.5" bristol card and inked it with Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with thinned white gouache and stamped a sentiment from the Santa's Sippin' Sayings stamp set.  I diecut some greenery, spattered it with white gouache, and adhered it to the top of the inked panel.  The ornament was diecut using the Festive Ornaments Etched Dies.  I diecut the top portion of the ornament and the small heart from glittery white cardstock and adhered it to the ornament.  I diecut the ornament topper from silver mirror cardstock and glued it to the ornament.  I diecut the holly and berry and inked them with distress oxide inks.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the berries.  I added white highlights with a white gel pen.  I tied a silver cord bow through the top of the ornament and attached it to the card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita   

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with an adorable image lovely background that you have created toox

    ReplyDelete