Saturday, October 14, 2023

Happy Halloween

Hello friends!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend and have found some time to get crafty!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 158 - Make The Sentiment The Star

I used the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables to diecut bristol card.  I inked the card with Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the card with white gouache and black acrylic paint, and adhered it to my card base.  I colored images from the Spooktacular and Booyah stamp sets and diecut them using the coordinating Lawn Cuts.  I used the Giant Happy Halloween Lawn Cut and diecut 3 sentiments, gluing them one on top of the other.  I glued the large sentiment directly to my card and then adhered the colored images with foam tape.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to some of the images.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita    

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable Halloween card! The background is beautiful and the sentiment is so eye-catching! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that background is goooorgeous!! wow!! LOOOOVE the colors! and super in love with the cute halloween critters! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete