Monday, October 16, 2023

Wishing You A Delightful Halloween

Good morning and happy Monday crafty friends!  Today I have a sweet Halloween box card featuring products by My Favorite Things.


I used the Outside The Box Level Up Die-namic to cut the box from black cardstock.  I inked the inside panel with distress oxide ink, splattered with water, and stamped the haunted house and bats from the Delightful Halloween stamp set.  I used some bright Doodlebug Design paper to decorate the sides and front of the box, and then assembled the box.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used black and white gel pens on the critters' eyes.  I adhered the cute little trick-or-treaters to finish the box card.

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Outside The Box Challenge - Halloween.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment