Friday, October 13, 2023

Happy Howlidays

Happy Friday friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using stamps and die-namics from My Favorite Things.

I diecut a stitched rectangle, inked it with Distress Oxide Ink, and splattered it with white gouache.  The adorable images are from the Freezin' Season and Ready, Set, Snow stamp sets.  I colored the images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  The sentiment is from the Freezin' Season set.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the puppy's hat and I used a black gel pen on his eyes and nose.  It's a very clean and simple card but I'm happy with the way it turned out!

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Ready, Set, Christmas! Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: