Monday, October 2, 2023

Happy Halloween

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring a new digital stamp by Ana of Mi Fabrica De Creaciones.


This adorable image will be available at 2 p.m. in Ana's Ko-fi shop.  She has a new release today that includes several more digital stamps.  You can find a link to her shop in her profile on Instagram.

I diecut a stitched rectangle and used a stencil from My Favorite Things to create the colorful background.  I used Wilted Violet, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Inks and then spattered it with some water and white gouache.  I colored the cute stamp with copics and used a white gel pen to add highlights.  I fussy-cut the image and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  The sentiment is also adhered with foam tape and it's included with the stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment: