Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Trick or Treat

Good morning friends!  I'm back today with another Halloween card featuring products by Streamside Studios 


This yummy cupcake is from the My Favorite Cupcake set and the sentiment is from the My Favorite Cupcake Halloween Toppers set.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and inked it with Tumbled Glass and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with both black and white acrylic paints.  I stamped the cupcake on Neenah cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I added some small black diecut stars to my card and adhered the cupcake with foam tape to give it dimension.  The cupcake decorations are from the Little Boo's Halloween Mix and I adhered them to my cupcake with liquid glue. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment