Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sweet Holiday Greetings

Happy Sunday crafty friends!  I'm sharing a card today that features some new-to-me products from My Favorite Things!


I used the Snow Swirls Cover-Up Dienamics to cut a panel from white cardstock.  I inked the panel with Salvaged Patina and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks and adhered it to my card.  I stamped images from the Snow Happy stamp set, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.  I used a black gel pen on the snowman's eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.  I adhered the images to my card with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the Gnome For The Holidays stamp set and diecut it using an older die.  I inked a strip of white cardstock with Salvaged Patina and adhered it below my sentiment.  I added a diecut snowflake to the sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

Copics:
Snowmen - BV20, BG70; R20, R00; YR04
Buttons - N8, N6, N4
Tree - YG17, YG13, YG01
Teal - BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11
Pink - RV17, RV14, RV04, RV02

I'm entering my card in the MFT Sketch Challenge 679 and the MFT Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge.  I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita    

1 comment:

  1. So pretty are your cards and the images you use and colour are stunning so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete