Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sending A Holiday Hi

Hello crafty friends!  I'm sharing a card I made using some newer products I picked up over at My Favorite Things!

These adorable stamps are from the North Pole Pals stamp set.  This was one of the sets I picked up recently when MFT was having an amazing sale!  I used a stitched rectangle die to diecut a panel of bristol card.  I stamped the Snowflake Flurry Background stamp and then inked the panel with distress oxide ink.  I diecut a smaller stitched rectangle die from white cardstock and then used a circle die to cut a circle from the panel.  I cut a snowy slope from white cardstock and then adhered the slope and white frame to my card base with foam tape.  I colored all the images with copics and then fussy-cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the polar bear's eyes and nose and I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the envelope heart.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and then adhered the images with foam tape.

I'm entering my card in the MFT Sketch Challenge 680, the MFT Color Challenge 227, and the MFT Ready, Set, Christmas! Challenge. I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Cute Critters

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita  

3 comments:

  1. Anita, hello there, and Happy New Year!!!
    I ADORE this, I had to come by and admire your card, as well as go to MFT and add this set to have them "Notify me" once it is back in stock!!! ADORE this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Ooh and a holiday hi back to you gorgeous card and image x

    ReplyDelete